COVID-19 May Update at ShotDocMD in San Jose, CA
We are looking forward to getting back to a ”new normal” whenever the Shelter-in-Place is lifted for nonessential medical practices. The welfare of all our citizens is the utmost importance during this lockdown, especially as we are learning how contagious and aggressive COVID19 is. The sacrifices we have all made will be well worth it for every life that is saved. Many businesses, like ShotDocMD, are unclear what the future will look like…but we are committed to bringing you the best care, with safety at the forefront, when we do reopen.
To ensure the safety of our patients, staff and community the office will operate under the Center for Disease Control guidelines:
- All appointments will be spaced out to ensure a safe distancing space in our waiting room.
- The treatment room will be sanitized with medical grade disinfectant between patients and an air purifying system will be utilized.
- Dr. Kim will wear an N95 mask during procedures as well as a face shield, in addition to standard glove use and hand-washing.
- We ask that all patients take a short survey on COVID19 symptoms and permit us to take your temperature via non-contact upon check-in.
- Please wear a face mask upon arrival. We will provide hand sanitizer.
- To comply with social distancing, we may ask that you remain in your vehicle if we do not have space in our waiting room until we can accommodate your appointment.
Please have patience during this time, as we navigate the new changes to ensure everyone’s safety. We truly look forward to reconnecting with you again.
The Staff at ShotDocMD