COVID-19 Update at ShotDocMD in San Jose, CA
The Covid pandemic has certainly changed the way we do business. As many of you know, Dr Grace Kim is a board-certified anesthesiologist. During the downturn and temporary closure of ShotDocMD, it became clear that running a small business would have unprecedented challenges in the near future. With the uncertainty of ShotDocMD’s future, Dr. Kim increased her presence with Medical Anesthesia Consultants/Envision Healthcare. We are still taking patients on Mondays and some evenings. We are here in the office to book your appointment and answer any questions that you have Monday through Thursday.
In compliance with the Santa Clara Social Distancing Protocol, our office is fully prepared to offer services with the health and safety of our patients and staff at the forefront.
- We have COVID signs at the doorway and office.
- We have a strict check-in with patient history and temperature check on arrival.
- Patients must wait in their vehicle before entering the office.
- Hand-sanitizer is offered at the doorway, front desk, and treatment room.
- A plexi-glass screen separates our front desk with patients.
- All surfaces are wiped down after each patient with medical-grade sanitizing spray and wipes.
- Air-filtration with a HEPA filter and UV light rays are utilized in the treatment room.
- Masks are worn at all times, including N95 during close contact with patients during treatments.
Thank you for your ongoing patronage during this challenging time. We will continue to offer only the highest grade treatments and best services to you.
With gratitude for your support,
The staff at ShotDocMD